skip to main | skip to sidebar

i blog at wordpress now.

bethanyamandamiller.wordpress.com

March 5, 2010

Bad mood

Little things get to me.

I'm in a weird place of hating how frustrated I am with people but at the same time I honestly want to wallow in it for a bit.

Real mature, I know...

Sigh.


Posted by Bethany at 10:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (93)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ▼  March (26)
      • With a deep sigh
      • Survival...
      • Changing. And God.
      • 3/26/10
      • Wishing on 7:11
      • Insanity: Day Two
      • Endurance
      • Jimboys
      • Thursday morning confessions
      • The earth it was a-quaking
      • In commemoration of the passing of 2,054 years...
      • I must have this
      • Oversimplification
      • Happy Sunday
      • Annnd still blocked
      • Writer's block
      • So, so good
      • March 7, 2010
      • By the way
      • Deciphering
      • Bad mood
      • Photos of the day, and a short anecdote
      • It's heeeeere
      • Good morning, Monday
      • From my other blog
      • We'll call it a new month's resolution
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2009 (54)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)