skip to main | skip to sidebar

i blog at wordpress now.

bethanyamandamiller.wordpress.com

April 19, 2010

Pieces

of various things.
Scattered.
Time to collect them, slowly, gingerly.
And hand them to Someone
who can fix them better than I.
Posted by Bethany at 5:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (93)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • Truths I learned from a sleep talking professor
      • My fish is ill
      • 2 years down, 1.5 to go
      • Crutches
      • Pieces
      • Resolutions [by which I probably mean wishful thin...
      • I hate complaining, but...
      • Quote of the night
      • Letting go
      • Sacrifice
      • I love flowers
      • iPad
      • Piano
      • O For a Thousand...
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2009 (54)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)