- - -
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future." (Jer. 29:11)
God says forgiveness is divine! Or was that Snoop Dogg? --Patrick
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit. --Psalms 34:18
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. --C.S. Lewis
You put that on your Myface page? --My dad
Schmeedog... --Reedo
How many seniors does it take to seduce a tiger? --Reedo
My life is a musical. I just don't sing in it. --Natasha
Would you want to clarify a salad? --Dr. Reynolds
I thought you said you had herpes on your vocal chords... --Chris
That movie was so good I forgot I was in college! --Seth
Wait, so wrestling with God was like, a male bonding thing? --Seth
How are these similar? (Holds up a pen and a cup) They're both plastic, they're both cylindrical, they're both being held by a dashing professor... you're laughing again... --Dr. Spears
Good evening, gentlemen! I'm plastered. --Alcibiades
Don't make me use expletives! --Kevin
The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent. --Exodus 14:14
Greg! Make that pizza look SEXY! --Me
Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at the moment. -–Robert Benchley
Corey VanHuystee feels all warm and fuzzy inside... like he just swallowed a kitten. --Corey's status
But I don't look at people's butts, I just touch them! --Katie Winters
The main dangers in this life are the people who want to change everything... or nothing. --Lady Astor
Trevor: Bethany, are your eyes brown? Me: Well, it doesn't matter because I'm not dating you!
My body is attracted to you but I am not! --Mudge
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased that line and replaced it with a small trout.
The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. (Leviticus 6:24-26)
I really want to start an IV on you right now! --Chris
Corey: The Nicene Creed is like, THE key document of Christianity!
Me: Oh, I always thought that was the Bible.
Me (in lots of back pain): I want to be a snake so I wouldn't have a backbone. Kevin: Snakes do have backbones, actually. You could be an octopus, though.
Me: Okay then, I'll be an octopus.
Chris: I.... will NOT... date an octopus...
Our mind is not impervious to suggestions from the will or emotions. -C.S. Lewis
I'm a really deep guy... with lots of depth... --Chris
God is not intimidated by our weaknesses. -- Pastor Al
You should start a sexy train. --Chris
They had... fourtuplets? --my mom (she meant quadruplets)
No comments:
Post a Comment