I have this early-morning logic problem, where any recognition of my need to get up in the morning as I go to bed becomes a perpetual state of "5 more minutes" against which I am powerless when my alarms start going off. I apparently have no rationale before 10 in the morning. Zero. Zilch.
I laid down for a nap, which I am better at waking myself from, set an alarm for 20 minutes. It went off, I figured 10 minutes couldn't hurt... Slept another 2 and a half hours.
Not only, now, am I way behind on the homework I needed to and meant to get done, but I woke up 15 minutes after the caf closed for dinner.
I think I need a constant IV drip of caffeine. Or some kind of device that literally throws me out of bed when the alarm goes off. That would do the trick.
I know exactly how you feel.
ReplyDelete