But if I were the broadcasting kind of person, I might, right now, be saying...
Bethany Amanda Miller is so utterly burned out.
Bethany Amanda Miller wishes so badly that the people who know her best weren't so many miles away.
Bethany Amanda Miller needs to scream, but can't.
Bethany Amanda Miller needs to bawl her eyes out, but can't.
Bethany Amanda Miller is frustrated beyond all belief.
Bethany Amanda Miller will go about pretending everything is fine, but wishes she wouldn't.
Bethany Amanda Miller doesn't know how to feel or what to think.
Bethany Amanda Miller doesn't understand why everything that could go wrong, has.
Bethany Amanda Miller wishes she could fix everything.
Bethany Amanda Miller is so painfully aware of her powerlessness.
Bethany Amanda Miller knows that God would never give her more than she can handle, but feels like she's getting pretty darn close to that.
Bethany Amanda Miller doesn't know why she isn't handling this better, because it probably shouldn't be as hard as she's taking it.
Bethany Amanda Miller wants to sleep until everything is how it was supposed to be.
Bethany Amanda Miller knows that God will catch her, but wishes He wouldn't let her fall so far before He does.
Bethany Amanda Miller wishes God could physically wrap her in His arms, because she desperately needs that right now...
I've been there before... I'm in the next building if you need a hug or someone to talk to, and I'm praying for you. <3
ReplyDelete